Before You Begin
- Install The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Install ezvid (it’s free!)
Recording your Skyrim gameplay is free and easy with ezvid. Share your unique high level characters, mob smashing, or create videos showing other players how to reach new places.
Setup Skyrim for Screen Capture
- Open Skyrim and click Options
- Set resolution to 1280×720 and Check Windowed Mode
- Save and Click Play
- Press Alt – Tab on your keyboard to return to your desktop
Start capturing your gameplay
- Open ezvid
- Open Skyrim (if it isn’t already open)
- Click the screen recording button
- Ezvid is now recording your gameplay!
Stop capturing, and share your video!
- On your keyboard press ALT-TAB to get out of Skyrim
- Click the stop button in the bottom left
- Crop, resize, slow down, and speed up your video in ezvid
- Upload your Skyrim video to YouTube and share with friends!