How to Make HD Videos For Youtube
There are two things that you can do to create that HD feel on your Youtube video:
A. Record and film with an HD camera, or;
B. Show your prowess at video editing how how to edit video.
People get stumped with these answers. For one, an HD camera can fetch hundreds of dollars. Second, video editor software in the market today are so extensive and technical, you’d want to pass it off to a professional.
How cool is it to make an HD video without sacrificing too much money, or time, or someone’s sanity?
Ezvid is a freeware video maker designed for Youtube for editing HD videos. There’s no need for registration, and works in a variety of Windows platforms. Plus, once you download Ezvid, you can edit your raw video footage for that HD feel simply by following these easy steps:
1. Give title to your video project. For this example, we label this project “My Fave Hot Video”. Next, click the “import media file” icon and choose the video you want to edit. Click “Open”.
2. Your video footage will be imported and loaded on the Ezvid timeline.
3. Tell a story by adding some cool text for an opening credit for your movie. Click the T icon to activate the text addition feature.
You can use the tool bar to choose your own background, text color and font type for your opening credit. Click”Finish” when done.
4. What’s a story without a narration? Voice-overs are easy to do. Just click the Mic icon to activate and pause the mic and record your narration over your video.
5. Make your video story more compelling with an awesome soundtrack. Due to copyright and Youtube terms, Ezvid does not allow personal mp3s for your soundtrack. However, you can choose any from Ezvid’s soundtrack album exclusive from 009 Sound System and Aalborg Soundtracks.
6. Preview your work. If you’re satisfied with your work, click “Upload to Youtube” to save, render and upload your video. Make sure you have added a detailed description and smart keywords about your video.
7. Prior to uploading your video to Youtube, you will need to log-in to your Youtube account and accept Youtube’s Terms and condition
8. Check the status bars on the preview video and below the Ezvid interface to check if your video is ready.
9. When your video is ready, you will see “Click here to watch your new video on youtube” at the bottom of the interface. Click the link to go to the actual video.
10. On the actual video on Youtube, click the Gear wheel below and adjust the quality settings to 720p for HD quality.
Easy does it! Tune here in our blog for more video tips with Ezvid!