If you are an aspiring artist or photographer, it is important to share your work with as many people you can. Sharing your work online gives you the opportunity to not only share your work, but to receive feedback on it – which is essential for artistic growth. So, why not share your work on YouTube? It’s easy to do using ezvid. Ezvid is a free video maker that you can download at www.ezvid.com Once you’ve downloaded it and have it open and running, drag and drop your pictures into ezvid’s timeline where you can add text slides, effects, narration, and royalty free background music – all with just a few mouse clicks. Once you’re done editing your portfolio, give it a title, description, keywords, and a category. Lastly, click the “upload to youtube” button, and send your artistic work to YouTube. Whether you’re an artist, photographer, or need to make a video quickly and easily – you must try ezvid. Visit www.ezvid.com to download ezvid for free.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid