Unmechanical is a very unique puzzle game. To share your skills or walthroughs, or if you just want to archive your gameplay, you should use Ezvid. Ezvid is the only truly 100% free screen recorder and video editor for Windows. To start recording your Unmechanical gameplay, just follow these steps:
- Go to www.www.ezvid.com and download Ezvid.
- Right click your desktop and choose “Screen Resolution” to change your resolution to 1280×720.
- Launch Unmechanical. From the main menu, go to Options and change your resolution to 1280×720, and choose ‘Yes’ under ‘Windowed.’
- Press Alt+Tab to return to your desktop. Open Ezvid and click the Capture Screen button. After the countdown, start playing Unmechanical. As you play, Ezvid will be recording your gameplay.
- When you’re done, just press the stop button to render your gameplay into Ezvid’s timeline where you can edit your video and upload it to YouTube.
To start making your own Unmechanical gameplay videos for YouTube, head over to www.www.ezvid.com to download and install Ezvid for Windows today.