- Go to ezvid.com and download Ezvid.
- Right click your desktop and choose “Screen Resolution” to change your resolution to 1280×720.
- Launch Unmechanical. From the main menu, go to Options and change your resolution to 1280×720, and choose ‘Yes’ under ‘Windowed.’
- Press Alt+Tab to return to your desktop. Open Ezvid and click the Capture Screen button. After the countdown, start playing Unmechanical. As you play, Ezvid will be recording your gameplay.
- When you’re done, just press the stop button to render your gameplay into Ezvid’s timeline where you can edit your video and upload it to YouTube.
Unmechanical is a very unique puzzle game. To share your skills or walthroughs, or if you just want to archive your gameplay, you should use Ezvid. Ezvid is the only truly 100% free screen recorder and video editor for Windows. To start recording your Unmechanical gameplay, just follow these steps: