Tribes Ascend is an online first-person shooter. It has several features unique to most FPS games including your character’s built-in jet back and the ability to ski up and down slopes. Whether you want to show off your skills and kills, or want to offer unique tips and strategies so others can improve their gameplay, you need to try Ezvid to record your gameplay. Ezvid is a free screen recorder for Windows, perfect for recording Tribes Ascend. It can also edit and upload videos straight to YouTube in HD! To get started, just follow these steps:
- Download and install Ezvid from www.www.ezvid.com
- (Optional) Change your desktop resolution to 1280×720
- Launch Tribes Ascend, go to settings, then to Video. Change the game’s resolution to match your desktop resolution. If you followed step 2, choose 16:9 resolutions, then choose 1280×720.
- Go back to your video settings; go to Screen Type and choose Borderless. Now you’re ready to start recording.
- Press Alt+Tab on your keyboard to return to Ezvid, then press the Capture Screen button. After the countdown, start playing Tribes Ascend. As you play, Ezvid will be recording your gameplay.
- When you’re done, click the stop button.
That’s all there is to it. Once you’ve recorded your gameplay, you can use Ezvid to edit your video, and upload it to YouTube. It’s that easy. To start recording your own Tribes Ascend gameplay videos, visit www.www.ezvid.com to download Ezvid for free today!