Do you play Tribal Wars? Want to make a Tribal Wars Screencast for free? Software like FRAPS and Camtasia may offer free versions, but don’t give you their full screen capture capabilities unless you pay for them. With Ezvid, you get a fully featured video editor with a complete screen capture tool. To make your Tribal Wars gameplay video, first download Ezvid from www.ezvid.com With Ezvid open and running, click the screen capture button, then logon to tribalwars.net and play! Ezvid will record your gameplay. When you’re done, click the stop button to then edit and upload your gameplay to YouTube.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid