Before You Begin
- Install Team Fortress 2
- Install ezvid (it’s free!)
It’s time to show off your hats, and maybe even some gameplay … but mostly hats. It’s easy and free to record your Team Fortress 2 gameplay, just follow the steps below.
Setup TF2 for Capture
- Open TF2 and click Options
- Set your video settings to 16:9, Windowed, 1280×720
- Press Alt – Tab on your keyboard to return to your desktop
Start capturing your gameplay
- Open ezvid
- Open Team Fortress 2 (if it isn’t already open)
- Click the screen recorder button
- Ezvid is now recording your gameplay!
Stop capturing, and share your video!
- On your keyboard press ALT-TAB to get out of Team Fortress 2
- Click the stop button in the bottom left
- Crop, resize, slow down, and speed up your video in ezvid
- Upload your Team Fortress 2 video to YouTube and share with friends!