If you want to make a slideshow with music, forget about searching the web for online services like Animoto or One True media. Sure, they allow to make slideshows with music for free, but for only 30 seconds or less in low quality. What you should be doing is making slideshows with Ezvid. Ezvid is a free video and slideshow maker Windows, and it comes with the best variety of royalty free music – AND it uploads your slideshow straight to YouTube. To make your slideshow, all you need to do is drag and drop your pictures into Ezvid’s timeline. To add music, just choose a song from the music list located in a drop down menu within ezvid. To upload your slideshow to YouTube, just fill in the details and click the “upload to youtube” button. That’s it! Now, to get your own copy of Ezvid, just visit ezvid.com and download Ezvid for free.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window