Warning: using Screencast-O-Matic may leave your system vulnerable to hackers. Many YouTube users are using a “Screencast-O-Matic”, a screen recorder which works in the web browser and on the desktop. Unlike Ezvid, Screencast-O-Matic is not free.. it costs $15/year for the full version. But this isn’t the real problem. The real problem is that Screencast-O-Matic relys on Java, which is a plugin for Windows which will allow hackers to easily take control of your computer and steal your personal information: So. Here is what we recommend. 1. Immediately uninstall Java. Here is how to uninstall. 2. If you like using screencast-o-matic, wait until they release a new version which does not require Java. You might want to sign up for their mailing list. 3. In the meantime, try Ezvid to record your screen instead!
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid