Line up matching tiles to score big in Sorcery Stones, the online puzzle game that puts your brain and quick thinking skills to the test. Have you thought about sharing your gameplay on YouTube? Look no further than Ezvid – a free video maker with an easy to use screen capture tool. To begin making your own videos follow these simple steps: Step 1. Download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. Step 2. Run Ezvid and click the “Capture Screen” button. Step 3. Open Sorcery Stones in your internet browser and begin playing. Step 4. When you’re finished capturing, press the “Stop” button. Ezvid renders your footage quickly and will place it in the media timeline for you. You can edit your video, add text slides, change the background music, narrate your screen recording using the “Microphone” tool, or upload straight to YouTube. Start sharing your gaming videos online for free today with Ezvid, at ezvid.com.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid