HaxBall, the multiplayer free online game that’s a mix between football and air-hockey, has seen players from around the world for years. Are you interested in sharing your HaxBall gameplay on YouTube? Why not try Ezvid? Ezvid is a free video maker with an easy to use screen capture tool, allowing you to share your gaming strategy with a click of a button. To begin, download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. With Ezvid running, click the “Screen recorder” button above the media timeline. Next, open HaxBall in your internet browser and begin playing. When you’re done, press the Stop button. Ezvid will render your video, place it in the media timeline and hand the reigns over to you. Feel free to edit your video, add text slides, change the speed of video clips, and even screen capture with audio to share your live step-by-step gaming progress. When complete, share your video on YouTube is as simple as pressing the “upload to YouTube” button. Creating great videos has never been so easy.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window