Blood and gore fans gather around! Dip the feet of your victim in acid or spear them through the arms in the online game – The Torture Game. Interested in sharing your Torture Game gameplay on YouTube? It’s fast, free, and easy to do with Ezvid – a free video maker equipped with a screen recording tool. To get started, follow these simple steps. Step 1. Download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. Step 2. Run Ezvid and press the “Capture Screen” button. Step 3. Launch The Torture Gamae, and press the “fullscreen” button in the top right corner of the game window. Step 4. When you’re finished capturing, press the “Stop” button. After Ezvid renders your footage, feel free to edit your video, change the background music, speed up or slow down clips by right clicking them, or add your own narration using the “Microphone” tool. To upload your finished video to YouTube, press the “upload to YouTube” button.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window