From the backyard to the Pro’s, the free soccer game Jumpers for Goalposts on Mousebreaker takes you from nobody to playing in the World Cup. Interested in making an easy screen capture video for YouTube? Then look no further and check out Ezvid – a free video maker equipped with a screen recording tool. Here’s what to do: Download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. With Ezvid running, click the “Capture Screen” button. Open Jumpers for Goalposts in your internet browser and begin playing. When you’re finished capturing, press the Stop button. Ezvid will immediately render your footage and place it in the media timeline. Now you can edit your video, add text slides, narrate your football skills using the “Microphone” tool, or upload your Jumpers for Goalposts video directly to YouTube. It’s simple and it’s completely free. Try Ezvid today at ezvid.com.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid