Join in the battle to save the universe in Cartoon Network’s FusionFall – a multiplayer online game that takes players through missions to gather weaponry and defeat space monsters. Record your gameplay and upload to YouTube using Ezvid – a free video maker with an easy to use screen recorder function. The best part? It’s completely free! Follow these simple steps: Step 1. Download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. Step 2. With Ezvid running, click the “Capture Screen” button above the media timeline. Step 3. Open Fusion Fall in your internet browser to create a character and begin playing. Step 4. When you’re finished capturing, press to Stop button. Ezvid will render your footage and place it in the media timeline for you. Now you can edit your video, add text slides, add voice narration using the “Microphone” button, or upload your FusionFall video straight to YouTube. Try Ezvid today for a fast and free video editor.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid