Create your own virtual pet and decorate your own nest in the kid’s online game, Bin Weevils. Take your Weevil to town to play games, buy pets, make friends, and take daily quizzes. Ever thought of sharing your Bin Weevils gameplay on YouTube? It’s free and easy to do with Ezvid – a video editor equipped with a screen recording tool. To begin, follow these steps: First, visit ezvid.com to download and install Ezvid. Next, run Ezvid and press the “Capture Screen” button. Launch Bin Weevils online and press the “F11″ key on your keyboard to go fullscreen. Now start your gameplay. When you’re finished capturing, press the “Stop” button. Ezvid will quickly render your footage and place it in the media timeline. Now feel free to edit your video, change the background music, add text slides, change the speed of your video by right clicking clips, or upload straight to YouTube by pressing the “upload to YouTube” button. Start creating your gaming videos today, for free, with Ezvid!
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window