Before You Begin
- Install Saints Row: The Third
- Install ezvid (it’s free!)
Recording your over the top Saint’s Row 3 video is free and easy with ezvid. Screen Record the most explosive, raw, and blatantly ridiculous moments with ezvid. Use the built in editor and upload directly to YouTube when you are done!
Setup Saint’s Row for Screen Capture
- Open Saint’s Row and click Options
- Select Display
- Set resolution to 1280×720 and Check Windowed Mode
- Press Alt – Tab on your keyboard to return to your desktop
Start capturing your gameplay
- Open ezvid
- Open Saint’s Row (if it isn’t already open)
- Click the screen recording button
- Ezvid is now recording your gameplay!
Stop capturing, and share your video!
- On your keyboard press ALT-TAB to get out of Saint’s Row
- Click the stop button in the bottom left
- Crop, resize, slow down, and speed up your video in ezvid
- Upload your Saint’s Row video to YouTube and share with friends!