So, you want to know how to make a slideshow for YouTube, and you’ve tried “free” online services like One True Media or Animoto only to find yourself stuck with limitations and low quality results. Luckily there is an alternative – a better way to share photos on YouTube; it’s called ezvid. Ezvid is a free video & slideshow maker for Windows. It accepts just about all the major filetypes like JPEG, MPEG, MP4, MOV, BMP, PNG and more. It’s easy to make videos and slideshows with ezvid, and it’s just as easy to upload them to YouTube. To start creating on ezvid, just drag and drop your media into ezvid’s timeline. Here, you can arrage and resize your media, add pan & zoom effects, background music, narration, and text slides. Once you’re done editing your video, fill in the details on the lefthand side of ezvid, then click the “upload to youtube” button to send your slideshow straight to YouTube. It’s that “ez.” Visit www.ezvid.com to download your own copy of ezvid for free today.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window