Project Powder is a free online snowboarding game. It allows you to race with friends, perform tricks, and boost your rank within a snowboarding community. If you enjoy showing off your skills in the game, why not take it one step further and record your game play? USe Ezvid to screen capture your game play, edit your video, and upload it to YouTube to share with the world. Ezvid is fast, easy to use, and free scree recorder, and I’ll show you how to get started. Step 1. Download and install Ezvid for free at ezvid.com Step 2. Open Ezvid and click the screen capture button above the timeline. Step 3. As you play Project Powder, Ezvid will capture your gameplay & render it into the timeline where you can edit your video and upload it to YouTube. So, next time you get your game on, head over to ezvid.com and start archiving your gameplay.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window