Do you want to upload pictures to YouTube? Uploading photos to YouTube, or making a photo slideshow for YouTube, is very easy to do. You don’t need to worry about using any complicated, buggy video editing software. All you need is ezvid – a free video maker for Windows that uploads your project directly to YouTube. With ezvid open, just drag and drop your pictures into ezvid’s timeline. You then have a lot of options, like adding text, background music, and narration – all of which can be done with the click of a mouse. When you’re done editing your slideshow, there are some basic video details on the left you can customize including title, description, keywords, and category; fill these details out, then click the “upload to youtube” button to send your video straight to YouTube. Ezvid is fast, fun, and free – visit www.ezvid.com to download ezvid for Windows today.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid