Dragon City – the Facebook game where you can breed your own dragons, visit other dragon islands, and battle friend’s in an arena to find out who’s dragon team is superior. Have you thought about sharing your Dragon City gameplay on YouTube? It’s fast and free to do with Ezivd – a video maker with an easy to use screen recording tool. Just follow these simple steps: Step 1. Download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. Step 2. With Ezvid open and running, press the “Capture Screen” button. Step 3. Log into Facebook to open Dragon City and begin playing. Step 4. To finish screen recording, press the “Stop” button. Ezvid will render your video and place it in the media timeline for you. Feel free to edit your video, add text slides, change the background music, or upload straight to YouTube by pressing the “upload to YouTube” button. Visit ezvid.com to begin making your gaming videos today.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window