Dragon City – the Facebook game where you can breed your own dragons, visit other dragon islands, and battle friend’s in an arena to find out who’s dragon team is superior. Have you thought about sharing your Dragon City gameplay on YouTube? It’s fast and free to do with Ezivd – a video maker with an easy to use screen recording tool. Just follow these simple steps: Step 1. Download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. Step 2. With Ezvid open and running, press the “Capture Screen” button. Step 3. Log into Facebook to open Dragon City and begin playing. Step 4. To finish screen recording, press the “Stop” button. Ezvid will render your video and place it in the media timeline for you. Feel free to edit your video, add text slides, change the background music, or upload straight to YouTube by pressing the “upload to YouTube” button. Visit ezvid.com to begin making your gaming videos today.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid