WeeWorld – the social network game where you can create your own avatar, meet new friends, and play games. Interested in sharing your WeeWorld gameplay with the world? Then think Ezvid – a free video editor with a screen recording tool. With Ezvid, creating, and uploading your videos to YouTube is as easy as pressing a button. To get started, visit ezvid.com to download and install Ezvid. Then run Ezvid, and press the “Capture Screen” button. Luanch WeeWorld online and press the “F11″ key on your keyboard to go fullscreen. Now start your gameplay. When you’re finished capturing, press the “Stop” button. After Ezvid renders your footage, feel free to edit your video, add text slides, add your own narration using the “Microphone” tool, and you can increase or decrease the speed of your video by right clicking your footage. To upload your finished WeeWorld video to YouTube, simply press the “upload to YouTube” button. Ezvid makes screen recording and video editing fast, easy, and it’s completely free. Try it today at ezvid.com and start sharing your gaming videos with everyone.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window