Build your own village, train villagers into warriors, and defeat orcs in the Facebook game, Social Empires. Sharing your Social Empires gameplay on YouTube is easier than you think. Try Ezvid – a free video maker equipped with a screen recording tool. First, download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. Run Ezvid and click the “Capture Screen” button. Log into Facebook and begin playing Social Empires. When you’re finishing playing, press the Stop button. Ezvid will render your footage and place it in the media timeline for you. Now you can edit your video, add text slides, use the voice synthesize tool, or record your gameplay with audio. When your video is complete, you can upload it to YouTube simply by pressing the “upload to YouTube” button. Begin making your gaming videos today at ezvid.com.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window