How To Make An Instructional Video With Screen Recording
Want to make instructional videos using a screen recording tool? Creating how-to tutorials are one of the best videos you can be popular with, especially on YouTube as lots of people are searching and wanting to learn in an easier way and so by making instructional videos which can visualize every step you make, it became the best effective tool to use and to share to everyone. So if you’re niche is mostly on how-to tutorial or you want to share your expertise in the whole world then begin to create instructional videos with screen recording.
And if what hinders you is because screen capture software are expensive, worry no more as you can have a screen recording tool for free, just download Ezvid Free Video Maker for Windows and it will solve all your video needs. With Ezvid, it can now capture your screen in real time. Not only it is the best slideshow creator, it is now the best screen recording tool for Windows.
So make use of Ezvid today and learn how to make an instructional video with screen recording in less than minutes.
Two ways you can achieve this and so just follow every single step below to get through your first instructional video using screen recording with Ezvid.
2. Once downloaded, install the application on your computer and then run it by clicking the Ezvid icon on your desktop. You should see this Ezvid interface below:
3. Now, before doing screen recording, prep first all you needed so when screen capture starts you know what to do. When all is set, start doing screen recording by clicking the “screen recording” icon.
4. Then Ezvid prompts you a message that it will start in about 3 seconds. After this, it now starts capturing or recording your screen.
Of note, Ezvid CAN now record both your audio and your screen at the same time.
5. Just continue with doing screen capture for your instructional video. Make sure that you have shown your viewers what they really need to know about your “how-to tutorial” video and then once finished, hit “stop” to stop the recording.
6. Once it’s stopped, it is processed right away by Ezvid and in a few minutes its being imported in the timeline and you can now put an audio to your video.
7. Adding a narration to your video is very simple, just click the “record voice” icon and then while the video is playing, you can now start explaining the steps you go through during your screen capture. So it’s like putting a commentary footage to your recorded video and in this way you can explain your video very well.
The other way of making an instructional video is by using the “Speech Synthesis” feature of Ezvid. Create instructional text slides & this time around we’re not using the screen capture feature so it’s not capturing in real time but we are making one video through instructional texts and translating it using text to speech system (TTS).
To learn how to use it, you can simply go through these steps and enjoy:
1. Click the “add text” icon. So instead of recording your audio to explain your how-to tutorial, you are now using text slides & speech synthesis to tell a story to your customers.
2. In your text slides, lay out all the steps and in a step by step fashion. For instance if you are making a video on “how to download a video from YouTube”, what will be on your first slide is to say “go to YouTube.com”. Make another slide for the second step and so forth and so on…So make text slides like this and in a sequential manner.
Then when you are through with your instructional text slides, it’s time to use speech synthesis to produce an artificial human language we used to calling it “text to speech” system.
3. So click on the “speech synthesis” icon and then in a few seconds Ezvid will process the slides.
4. Hit “play” to preview your video. You’ll notice that every text you put in your slide produces a sound. Very cool, right?
OF NOTE: If you notice incoherence with the duration of the synthesized speech to the length of the text slide characters, just adjust the length of the text slides and then delete or clear all recordings.
5. Then hit the “synthesize speech icon” again until the synthesized speech and text slides are all in sync.
6. Add title, description and keywords to your video.
7. Lastly, upload it straight to YouTube by clicking the “upload to YouTube” button.
And that’s all you needed. You just created your first instructional video either by screen recording or by using speech synthesis features of Ezvid. It’s very simple, fun and easy. Go get Ezvid now and make lots of videos!