How To Make A YouTube Video Private
Have you ever wanted to make your videos private on YouTube but don’t know how to? Stray no further as today, I will show you how you can simply make your videos private on YouTube in fairly easy-to-follow steps.
You can always have the option to make it private or public for later use. The point here is that we make private videos as we may not feel to share the information free for all but only to some viewers and that’s why making videos private are also an integral part in our video making needs.
So just follow the steps below and it’s as easy as you sing an ABC song. Note. We may begin from creating a video first and we will use Ezvid to do this as Ezvid does this very easily for you then to uploading videos to YouTube and to changing the settings at YouTube to make your videos private. Don’t worry, this won’t cost you much time to read.
2. Once installed, open Ezvid and begin to create videos you want.
3. Ezvid lets you create slideshows of pictures or clips from a gameplay video. Just click the “add picture or video” icon and hit “Open” OR simply drag-n-drop pictures/clips on Ezvid’s timeline.
4. Add music to your video – go to Ezvid music library (see image below), click drop down arrow, and hover over a song. Choose what’s best for you.
5. Create some custom text slides to your video – just hit the “T” icon and the Ezvid text editor will display. Create custom text slides you want and be sure to click “Finish”
6. Add some voice narrative to your video by clicking the “record voice” icon (see image below). Be sure to have your microphone ready and its not muted so it captures your audio.
7. You can always rearrange sequence of picture or clips by dragging the edge of a particular picture. Then hit “Preview” to view once more your video slideshow.
8. When you’re satisfied, create Title, put description and place keywords to your video.
9. Hit Upload to YouTube” button and always agree to YouTube Terms & Conditions. You may then be prompted to login to your YouTube account. So login and then wait for a couple of minutes while your video is being saved, rendered, and uploaded straight to YouTube.
You should see this message on Ezvid when its completed.
Click over that link and you will be directed to your video on YouTube.
10. When you’re now on YouTube, click “Edit Info” (see image below)
11. Go to “Settings” and then click “Private”. Hit “Save Changes” and that’s just it. You have made your YouTube video private.