Now, just follow this simple step by step guide on how to make a video presentation for school or work using Ezvid and you’ll have your report done in no time!
1. Download Ezvid and install it on your computer. Go to Ezvid.com and you’ll see the “Free download” button and click on it. After downloading, hit on Run and follow instructions to install the Ezvid software successfully. It’s free, no registration required!
2. Launch Ezvid. Once you successfully downloaded the Ezvid software, the Ezvid icon will be available on your desktop. Hit on the Ezvid icon to launch the Ezvid interface. It allows you to add text, record your voice, add images and videos.
3. Add text to your presentation. Click on “T” icon (highlighted on the screenshot). You can type your preferred text into the window and just hit finish when done. Then, a text slide will be added to your timeline. Options for choosing background color, text color, and font is also available.
4. Add pictures or video clips. Click on the “media” icon that is highlighted on the screenshot and it will open up a new window where you can choose which pictures or video clips to add in your timeline.
In choosing images, you can add pictures one by one or CTRL A to load all pictures.
5. Add voice or audio to your video presentation. Click on the “record voice” icon to start recording your own voice. Before anything else, make sure that you have a working microphone on your headset to achieve a perfect quality of voice audio on your presentation.
The Ezvid software also has the option to add songs to your presentation. It has wide variety of free soundtrack selections to choose from, just click on the dropdown menu for the appropriate song. You can change and play the mix of the audio, either favor speech or favor music. Once done, it will preview automatically.
6. Preview your video presentation. Once you’re done making your presentation by following the steps, click on the “play” button to review your report. If you want to make changes on the order of pictures, just drag and drop. Take your time to review your presentation before uploading it to YouTube.
7. Remember to add title, description, keywords and choose a category that best fit your presentation.
8. Upload video presentation to YouTube. After reviewing your presentation and making sure everything is perfect for your report. Just click on the “upload to YouTube” button and login to your YouTube account.
A notification message will be prompted if your video is successfully uploaded. Click here to watch your new video on YouTube. Click the link to watch the newly created video on YouTube.
Now you can see your work posted on YouTube. It’s that easy and user friendly! With Ezvid, there’s no need to worry, no need to convert files for compatibility and most importantly it uploads directly to YouTube. Ezvid is a hassle-free way in creating a unique video presentation for your report. Spread the good news to your friends! Fun, Fast and Free, Ezvid!