Follow these simple steps to learn how to draw on your screen using Ezvid. Step 1. Open Ezvid and click the “Capture Screen” button. Step 2. Click “Start Capture Now”. Step 3. Click the “Draw” button and select the paint brush to begin drawing. Step 4. When you are done drawing, right click to return to your desktop. Not only can you draw on your screen with Ezvid, but you can also select from an array of stamps. Note: If you can’t see the drawing in your recording, make sure you have Aero turned on. You can find this by going to your Control Panel, and under Appearance and Personalization select “Change the Theme”.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid