Grepolis is an online multiplayer RPG browser game where it is your duty to create and build up your own town or city in Ancient Greece. If you want to record your skills or review the game itself, try using Ezvid. Ezvid is a free video editor with a fully functional screen capture tool you won’t find in any other free video editor on the web. To record your Grepolis screen cast, you must first download and install Ezvid from www.ezvid.com. Once open and running, click the “Screen recording” button. The countdown will begin, and you will then be able to record your screen. Open your web browser and go to www.grepolis.com to begin playing the game. When you’re done, simply click Ezvid’s Stop button. Your screen capture will automatically rendered into Ezvid’s timeline, where you can edit and upload your video to YouTube. It’s that easy. Visit ezvid.com to download Ezvid for free today.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window