We often get questions like:
How can I record just my game?
How can I record just a bit of my screen?
How can I record a region of my screen?
How can I remove the taskbar when I record with Ezvid?
If your question is like this, then this article is for you.
To record just part of your screen, follow these steps:
1. Click the Capture Screen button.
2. Click “use advanced settings”
3. Click “select capture area”
4. Click “START ADVANCED CAPTURE NOW”
5. Draw a box onscreen to tell Ezvid where to capture.
Watch this video to learn more: