Do you need to download a YouTube video? Perhaps you created an amazing video with ezvid, and want to back it up to your hard drive. There are many ways to download a video, depending on if it’s from your channel or someone else’s. If it’s from someone else’s channel, you can use an online service, like keepvid.com to download your video. Paste the video URL into keepvid, and it will do the rest. If the video is from your channel, you can simply go to your YouTube video manager, click the drop down menu under your video, and click “Download MP4.”
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window