Note: Ensure you have the latest version of ezvid… since 0.7.5.1, Ezvid has new “split” and “duplicate” functions accessible via a right-click on the timeline… Download the latest ezvid here. If you’ve ever edited video before, you know how much of a pain it can be to do the simplest tasks – like cutting down the length of a video clip. Thankfully, the hassles of video editing can be yesterday’s news thanks to ezvid – a free, easy to use video maker for Windows. Today, I’ll explain how you can easily trim your video to the duration you desire – using ezvid. First and foremost, visit www.ezvid.com to download and install ezvid. Then, with ezvid open and running, drag and drop the video(s) and/or photo(s) you wish to use onto ezvid’s time-line. Now, click on the left or right edge of your photo or video, and drag left or right to trim the video. You can also rearrange your media by dragging and dropping them into place. Now, click play to preview your work! That’s it! Wasn’t that easy? Ezvid is a fast, fun, and free video maker for Windows that allows you to create and edit videos and upload them directly to YouTube. I highly recommend you visit www.ezvid.com and download ezvid for Windows today.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window