Are you a fan of the SciFi, role-playing game, Epic Duel? Create your own character and use your strategy to participate in combat. Why not share your Epic Duel gameplay on YouTube? It’s completely free and easy to achieve with Ezvid – a free video editor equipped with a screen recording tool. Here’s what to do: Download and install Ezvid at ezvid.com. Then run Ezvid and press the “Capture Screen” button. Launch Epic Duel online and press the “F11″ key on your keyboard to go fullscreen. Then begin your gameplay. After you’re finished capturing, press the “Stop” button. Ezvid will quickly render your footage and place it in the media timeline. Now you can edit your video, add your own narration using the “Microphone” tool, add text slides, or add voice synthesis. To upload your finished Epic Duel video to YouTube, press the “upload to YouTube” button. Start creating and sharing your gaming videos today with Ezvid at ezvid.com.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top Ten Sun Dresses 2015
- Top Ten Anniversary Gifts 2015
- Top Ten Stadium Seats 2015
- Who Is Running Boeing’s YouTube Advertising Campaign?
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window