In all the millions of videos and video creators on the web, how do you become popular on YouTube. Here are 5 tips to help your videos go viral, and your subscribers number grow. Tip 1: Make videos people want to see. How-to videos are great, because they benefit the person watching the video. Tip 2: Use a GOOD video editor. There are a lot of video editors to choose from, but not many that will make a high quality video without a ton of complicated work. Try using ezvid from www.ezvid.com, it’s fast, easy to use, and free, and it uploads your videos directly to YouTube. Tip 3: When uploading your video to YouTube, use popular keywords in your title, description, and keyword sections. One easy way to find popular keywords is by using www.google.com/trends Tip 4: Share your video. Use YouTube’s share options to share your video on Facebook, Twitter, or Google +, or start an ad campaign to promote your videos. Tip 5: Make videos regularly. The more videos you have, and the more frequently you’ll make them, the more likely your content will be discovered and the more likely people will come back and see what new videos you’re making.
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid