Bastion is a fun, action packed game that you can play on your computer. Use Ezvid to record and share your gameplay for free. Ezvid is a free screen recorder for Windows that lets you record whatever is on your screen, then edit and upload it to YouTube. To get started, first go to ezvid.com and download ezvid for free. Now, we need to configure Bastion to be recorded by Ezvid. To do this, from the main menu in Bastion, click “Help & Options” Now click “Display” Turn full screen to “Off” and click “Confirm.” This will put Bastion into Windowed mode. Now, run Ezvid and click “Capture Screen With Audio” to record your voice and your screen at the same time – or just click “Capture Screen” to only record your screen. Now, run and play Bastion. When you’re all done playing and recording your screen, just click the stop button. Ezvid is fast, fun and free. Visit ezvid.com to download Ezvid for free today!
Recent in The Ezvid Blog
- Top 12 Dangers Of YouTube Advertising (Must Read)
- Download Free HD Test Footage / Stock Video
- Must Read: How To Make Better Videos With Ezvid
- 19 Free Ways To Download Video For Free!
- How Record Images From A Website To Make A Slideshow
- How To Record Just Part Of Your Browser Window
- How To Download Camstudio
- How To Draw On Your Screen
- How To Stream Gameplay To Twitch TV
- How To Capture Xbox & PS3 Games With Ezvid